Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks is a high-quality complete food consisting of floating wheatgerm sticks for the healthy, balanced diet of all pond fish in low water temperatures in autumn and spring. With patented active formula for a healthy immune system, energy and vitality.
The benefits of Tetra Pond Wheatgerm Sticks:
- Floating food sticks for all pond fish
- Ideal food for low water temperatures in autumn and spring
- Easy to digest thanks to the high premium wheatgerm content
- Quick energy supply in autumn and spring
- Easy to eat and highly digestible for improved water quality
Wheatgerm transitions fish in and out of winter. Excellent digestion even at low water temperatures, thereby reducing contamination, especially in spring and autumn. For koi and all pond fish. Wheatgerm’s exceptional digestibility at low temperatures is very important since fish metabolism and the pond’s ammonia reducing biological activity are greatly diminished in colder months.
Sizes available: 200g, 760g, 1400g