Aqauel Miniboost 100
The Aqauel Miniboost 100 is a small aquarium aerator with twin outlet, and adjustable performance. The device can achieve high performance despite a very small size and low power consumption.
Aqauel Miniboost 100 is designed for small and medium-sized aquariums (with a capacity of up to 100 l). It provides effective aeration of water in the tank. In addition, the device can be used to drive conventional sponge filters (nowadays mostly used in shrimp tanks and aquariums where baby fish are kept).
Dimensions: (width x depth x height): 8.6 x 5.3 x 4.9 cm
Aquarium capacity: up to 100l
Max head: 60 cm
Power: 1.8 W
Efficiency [L / H]: 100
- The small size of the device means that it is inconspicuous and does not occupy much space.
- A handy knob enables smooth performance adjustment. You can use it to adjust the airflow to the needs of even the smallest of aquariums.
- A special design of the membrane makes it particularly durable. It can remain in operation for a long time without the need for replacement.
- The device is manufactured in Poland, which means solid workmanship and excellent usability.
- The device meets all the EU standards to ensure safety of use.
Use with an airline such as the Fluval Black Aquarium Airline
Aquael recommend that an aerator be installed in every freshwater aquariums, even if it is already equipped with a filter that has aerating capabilities.
An efficient modern aerator significantly improves water oxygenation, creating even better living conditions for fish and other inhabitants of the aquarium. In addition, the use of an aerator improves the appearance of an aquarium.